• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stanley and Tess Again

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Cos they are so cute :love:

stanley.jpg

tess.jpg

She was found as a stray outside M+S in Putney !! She was a tiny baby.

Aww, the wee soul, she was very lucky to make it to you and her devoted husbun. How long have they been together?

I just adore this pair of sweeties, they make me think of a n old married couple who love walking down at the shore then going for fish and chips on the way home.:love::love::love:

Aww, the wee soul, she was very lucky to make it to you and her devoted husbun. How long have they been together?

I just adore this pair of sweeties, they make me think of a n old married couple who love walking down at the shore then going for fish and chips on the way home.:love::love::love:

They have been together for about 10 years :love:

Tess is :love: She almost doesn't look real...she's so perfect!
Stan looks pretty sturdy to me. He's made of strong stuff, that one. :) You'd never guess he has health issues.
Your pictures are inspirational, Jane. I wish I could get to my hard drive and try out that proggie on some of Mimzy's pre-tilt photos.

I :love:Stanley and Tess. They remind me so much of our pair who were bonded for nine years.

Back