• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crazy Rabbits x

MoBo

Alpha Buck
TapeMeasure.jpg
[/IMG]

Bobes Playing With A Tape Measure!

SawdustMo.jpg
[/IMG]

Mo Playing With Sawdust!

Moseyx.jpg
[/IMG]

Grumpy Mo!

BinkyBobes.jpg
[/IMG]

Binky Bobes!

Beautiful bunny so cute :love: be careful with shavings/sawdust its not really recommended for bunnys as it can cause respitory probs and irritate their eyes :thumb:

We have tried everything else and they like the sawdust best - they have had sawdust for a year and are fine :D xx

Aww gorgeous bunnies :love:

We have tried everything else and they like the sawdust best - they have had sawdust for a year and are fine :D xx

I'm curious how you know they like sawdust best? Is it because they can dig in it? You can get safer alternatives such as megazorb which they can still dig in and isn't an irritant to them. When I used to work in a pet shop, unpacking the bales of sawdust into smaller bags to sell was just awful, made my eyes and throat itchy and my skin dry so it must be worse for bunnies.

they refuse to into the cage if its anything else - we also tried carefresh and the threw it out the cage - we do keep a close eye on them though to make sure they are not getting irritated by the sawdust or breathing funny xx :love:

Adorable, they have such lovely faces. I line my cage with newspaper and lots of hay and they love it, might be worth a go doing that. They wont be able to resist the temptation of munching on hay so will have to go in the cage :D Would love to see more piccies, they are so so cute :love: xx

Tried newspaper and hay!! they are VERY FUSSY (probably too spoilt ;) ) Will upload some more pics of them soon :love:

Back