• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you recommend a GOOD BUNNY VET near West Molesey, Surrey (London)?

sharkfur

Warren Scout
Hi there fellow bunnylovers...

We just moved to London, and we are looking for a vet who is a pro in terms of Bunny-healthcare... We would prefer someone near, in or near West/East Molesey perhaps? or the nearest you can tell us :)

Firstly hello and welcome to RU.:wave::wave:

Cannot make any recommendations as I'm nowhere near.But I'm sure someone will be along very soon to answer your query.

I hope you enjoy being on RU.:thumb:

Not that close but close enough - Christobel At Twickenham Vets. Highly experienced and recommended. Does all the rabbit work for Animal Rescue and Care in Twickenham.

I recommend Twickenham Veterinary Surgery too :)
They're great for rabbits :) As well as other animals.

Dear,
Mrs. Bunnykins, The Duchess, Barn Yard Bunnies, Jack's Jane, MilosMummy, Whitehood and Kavanne...

cheers for the replies, guys...greatly appreciated :) My lil' bunnyboy says thank you and says that we owe you one :)

Thanks for all the suggestions, guys...
But while we're at it.. we decided to give Twickenham a try. Could you tell me about their prices in terms of buns,..like...nothing serious, just checking if the skin is ok, n stuff?

Back