• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I need to put up a bloody "don't feed the animals" sign!? Arghhhh

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Why do people think it's ok to feed my buns random stuff without bloody asking me first! Seriously mum has a friend over who of course brought her kid, who apparently just gave them loads of grass without even asking me first! I didn't know until it was already done! They hardly ever have grass & I'm now panicking about it upsetting their tummies and what not, also what if she gave them something else without me knowing??? This has happened before & its driving me crazy, why cant people just ask me first :evil: I'm seriously so upset and angry right now. In the future I won't let anyone near my animals unless they have my permission :evil:

Sorry just really :censored: off!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's so damn annoying especially when its people who have no damn clue what rabbits can and can't eat. I pray to God that she only gave them grass :cry:

A few years ago someone on here had a great idea, i think they were having a BBQ at the time. They put out a little dish of bunny safe teats/pellets that poeple could give the buns instead of bits of burger or chicken! Maybe you could have a jar by the hutch or something if you think people won't listen.

A few years ago someone on here had a great idea, i think they were having a BBQ at the time. They put out a little dish of bunny safe teats/pellets that poeple could give the buns instead of bits of burger or chicken! Maybe you could have a jar by the hutch or something if you think people won't listen.

:shock: Are people so dozy they would consider giving a bunny a bit of burger or chicken. What a good idea to have a special treat bowl for them.

Apparently so :roll: i think we all hear occasionally how people have fed crisps, chocolate and who knows what to buns. If you have a jar labelled 'Bunny Biccies' it may work. (excuse the typing above, this laptop is TINY to touch type on!)

Back