• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ear cleaning - ultimate in bunny cuteness??

xlaurax

Mama Doe
I think so :love: it's just ruddy adorable!! :love: it's like they know it's cute cos they do it all the time when i'm around :lol:

Ear cleaning when they lick the ends or stick their feet in there? Marnie gets hers right in......and the licks the toejammy ear wax off her toes.....gross!!!

I've never seen mine stick their feet in their ears:shock: Its the most adorable thing ever when they lick their paws then turn their head to the side and start licking their ears :love::love::love:

I like it when mine clean each others ears! I always get oh to come and have a look too because it's just so cute.

I've never seen mine stick their feet in their ears:shock: Its the most adorable thing ever when they lick their paws then turn their head to the side and start licking their ears :love::love::love:

She uses her back feet.....looks most peculiar!

Mine lick both front paws, tilt their head to one side then pull their front paws down the ear then hold it at the bottom to lick the bottom bit. Sooo cute! :love:

I'm yet to see them do each others :love: OH always laughs at me cos it makes me squee when they do it :lol:

Back