• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dash in the garden

les&bev

Warren Scout
Hi,
Its been a long while since a few pictures of dash have been put up on R.U, so hear are a few of him from this morning.
Dash is now nearly 12months old and becoming a handsome you man.
He still got his trouble with left eye, a blocked tear duct and we just got live with it from now on as are vet told us, once a day cleaning it up.

Please enjoy the photo, these are for little Ferne dash will always miss you, binky free.

DSCF2804.jpg

DSCF2805.jpg

DSCF2806.jpg

DSCF2807.jpg

DSCF2808.jpg

DSCF2809.jpg

DSCF2810.jpg

DSCF2811.jpg

DSCF2812.jpg

DSCF2813.jpg

DSCF2815.jpg

DSCF2816.jpg

What a beautiful bunny :love::love: did the vet not flush his tear duct one of mine had a blocked tear duct he had it flushed 4 times it was that gunked up but touch wood 3 years later he's been great :thumb::thumb:

next time i am at the vets i will ask to see if they can do it again.the last time was when he has his operation.

les

Beautiful Bunny is he an Opal? xx

He is :D (Les and Bev adopted him from me im not in the habit of answering others questions :lol: )

So nice to look through these photos agian i miss Fearne so much its nice to know her Brother is still going strong and living life for her :love:

:love: what a gorgeous bun! Bit of a moult going on :lol: but look at that gorgeous tummy :love: Plus he has the most expressive face :love::love:

Oh my gosh Dash is sooooo cute!! He is a mini version of my Rupert, right down to his moult pattern!! I can't believe it!

8b32d45b.jpg

0d058a0b.jpg

Let's make an opal lop club :-D

:love: Very lovely. I have a girl who is identical. Opal??? I thought blue otter???? whats the difference???
Sorry don't want to steal the thread, just interested:D

Back