• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help ! He's not coming out... It's 10pm

whitehood

Warren Veteran
Lucky's gone and dug a hole behind the 4 ft hutch and is now chilling in it !!!
He's not coming out from under the hutch and I've already tried bribing him with pellets, mint and hay :(

I've left the garden light on and will check on him every 5 minutes, what can I do to make him come out?

:shock:

He wasn't coming out of the back ... So ..

I had to use the other side of the hammer to take off a wooden panel from the front and he came out from there!
Couldn't nail the plank back as it's night time but in the morning I'll have to do that :evil:

Glad he's in safely.:wave: Is the hutch fully secure overnight without the plank?

Glad he's in safely.:wave: Is the hutch fully secure overnight without the plank?

Yep I've put it back in place and pushed the nails in the wood. But I haven't hammered it at all because of the noise. There's decking wood right in front of the planks so it can't move anyway.

It doesn't really have to be there anyway, it's just there so no bun can crawl within the gap from the soil to the hutch

Back