• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need some help naming my new family member! (UPDATE)

Keky

Warren Scout
I adopted a wifey for my dwarf lop Harley but I'm having trouble thinking of the right name for her and my friends haven't been any help :roll:

So any suggestions for this little girl?

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_01012.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

Best I've come up with so far is Pi and Nyx :lol:

She is so friendly and has been up on my shoulders and all over me, runs around buzzing and flops with such force that she rolls right over! Will hopefully get injections and spaying sorted over the next few weeks :D

Last edited:
Here's a recent photo of her husbun to be

DSC_0070.jpg

She could actually be a Suzuki with all the buzzing she does! :lol:

Alexis reminds me of Ric Castle's daughter in the show. Ebony is nice :D

I think naming her has been so difficult because of the risk that she and Harl won't get along. I went away recently and my three went to stay with my parents, but on the 7th day Harley decided to go on hunger strike. Luckily I was picking them up that day anyway and he cheered up once I arrived at my parents' house. That definitely convinced my mum that he needs a bunny friend :lol:

Hmm plenty of names to think through during work tomorrow :)

Suzuki and Harley definately has a ring to it :love:

Good luck with your decision and keep ua all posted on what u settle on x :love: x

Aw. She looks just like my Cleo and sounds gentle and loving just like her too.

Hope you find a suitable name for her. I think you just have to watch her and it will come to you. X

so gorgeous

She really looks like a Penelope

but if you go for the cuter names and she is rushing around you could name her after a car, like Mazda

I think Blackberry would be my choice but if you are going for a bike theme Suzuki and Harley is so cute :)

Back