• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RED flood alerts issued for parts of the north and midlands

Its awful here...the runs are completle sodden and puddled...no amount of tarps is going to keep them dry in this weather :( Iv bought some huge pieces of wood and put them accross the tarps to try and keep it drier but the buns are pretty much living upstairs in their hutches... Luckily their runs are on built bases so are a bit higher up than ground level becuase the water is just pooled all around them...if it rises anymore then I will have to shut them into their hutches :?

there is one good point about living near buxton....we are 1000 feet above sea level so never flood. The bad side is we always get loads of snow!

we have amber alerts here :( (although on that map of england I'd of said we were in a red zone :lol:) thankfully Im really quite far from the nearest brook never mind river!

Just been down into our village - our river is on the verge of flooding, it's the worst i've seen it in a long time! Thankfully we live on a big hill but the people at the bottom of the hill are struggling :?

We flooded in 2007 and are on flood warning today. My gut feeling is that we will be fine though as this is no-where near as bad as 2007. Hope you all stay safe:wave:

Back