• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Squeeing with Happiness - Stephen's Getting a Wife!

Cari

Warren Veteran
:love: :thumb: :love: :thumb:

SQUEEEEEE!!! I don't even care if this is in the wrong section, I could post it on every section I'm so excited :love:
Stephen is being visited tomorrow by his Auntie Jill with two, rather lovely, Honeybunnies and then he is going to be married to a lovely little lady!!!!

:thumb: :love: :thumb: :love:

We are so happy here. I think I upset Stephen though by doing a little jig to the kitchen to tell his Daddy.
:shock:

Hurrah!! Bunny love!

Last edited:
oooh who who who???:shock:

Wait and see! :p or do a bit of detective work (I think I've posted who his wifey might be on several of my recent posts :lol:) I don't know though as he has a couple of little ladies coming to visit him so it depends who he falls in lubb with.

:love:

I thought of your Stephen last night when i fell inlove with a tri coloured dutchie girl at P@H:lol:
now off to detective work.

two ... two wifeys ... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now I am really intruiged ... please tell me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: just glad one of the honeybunny girlies is getting a new hubby and a home :love:

Good Luck for tomorrow their in expert hands at Jills... keep us updated :) :) :) xx

I hope the meeting goes well and Stephen falls in love quickly :love: I'm thinking having a hunbun might help with his fussy hay nomming too ;):thumb:

I hope the meeting goes well and Stephen falls in love quickly :love: I'm thinking having a hunbun might help with his fussy hay nomming too ;):thumb:

Oh, that's a good point. I've heard all the Honeybunnies receive a good grounding in hay-nomming. ;)

So exicted for Stephen. :love:

:D I don't think he really gets what all the fuss is about (have been tidying the house up etc) he's just flopped out on the rug, staring at me :love:

Thank you :D I certainly hope so. To give him credit he is doing fairly well with his hay munching and the local farm hay has gone down fairly well, I just want him to enjoy it a bit more and he really is fussy, he's turned his nose up at so much of it now :p

I'll give the hay to Jill for you tomorrow so you can have it for September and Paintbox :love:

Stephen is gorgeous and his new wifey is beautiful :love::love::love:. They will look so good together. Sending lovey dovey vibes haha :love::thumb:

Stephen is gorgeous and his new wifey is beautiful :love::love::love:. They will look so good together. Sending lovey dovey vibes haha :love::thumb:

Awww thank you, he's blushing :p I hope it all goes well, fingers and paws crossed!

Back