PDA

View Full Version : ######*****~~*~*~**ing rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

bunnymadhouse
06-07-2012, 10:29 AM
WET .... :censored::evil:

youthnovels
06-07-2012, 10:30 AM
I've been an idiot and left a load of hay and 2 15kg bags of food out in it. :evil:

susie bun
06-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Sending sympathies in BARC direction. I am struggling keeping my friend's one outdoor bun dry and well cared for. I can't imagine how dificult it must be with your numbers. :shock:

bunnymadhouse
06-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Sending sympathies in BARC direction. I am struggling keeping my friend's one outdoor bun dry and well cared for. I can't imagine how dificult it must be with your numbers. :shock:

thank you .. would you like to send some sunshine too ..please .. :? :lol:

bunnymadhouse
06-07-2012, 11:49 AM
I've been an idiot and left a load of hay and 2 15kg bags of food out in it. :evil:

oh no ... what a nightmare :shock:

Rach210
06-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Misty's run finally arrived today, but it's not much use in this rain. The poor girly is sat on the shelf /upper level bit in her hutch looking disgusted with the weather. The sooner I can afford a Happy Hutch Co hutch and under run combo the better, then she'll have somewhere to play in the dry!

susie bun
06-07-2012, 12:20 PM
thank you .. would you like to send some sunshine too ..please .. :? :lol:

We have had a fair bit of teeshirt weather, but if it makes you feel any better Mr McFlurry and I got caught in a thunderous downpour yesterday. I just got everything sorted, then lifted his cover down and a mighty spalsh from the gathered puddle soaked him, me and his food. :roll::evil:

Sunshine vibes coming your way. :wave: