• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

######*****~~*~*~**ing rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sending sympathies in BARC direction. I am struggling keeping my friend's one outdoor bun dry and well cared for. I can't imagine how dificult it must be with your numbers. :shock:

Sending sympathies in BARC direction. I am struggling keeping my friend's one outdoor bun dry and well cared for. I can't imagine how dificult it must be with your numbers. :shock:

thank you .. would you like to send some sunshine too ..please .. :? :lol:

Misty's run finally arrived today, but it's not much use in this rain. The poor girly is sat on the shelf /upper level bit in her hutch looking disgusted with the weather. The sooner I can afford a Happy Hutch Co hutch and under run combo the better, then she'll have somewhere to play in the dry!

thank you .. would you like to send some sunshine too ..please .. :? :lol:

We have had a fair bit of teeshirt weather, but if it makes you feel any better Mr McFlurry and I got caught in a thunderous downpour yesterday. I just got everything sorted, then lifted his cover down and a mighty spalsh from the gathered puddle soaked him, me and his food. :roll::evil:

Sunshine vibes coming your way. :wave:

Back