• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We no like dah rain and we will sits here until it tops....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
...hmpf!

:lol::lol::lol:

20120706_095116.jpg

20120706_095143.jpg

Brilliant photo! :thumb: Very expressive bunny bums there. :lol:

Are they much bothered by nslugs and snails? Mr McFlurry has had a few univited 'visitors' to his hutch this week.

Brilliant photo! :thumb: Very expressive bunny bums there. :lol:

Are they much bothered by nslugs and snails? Mr McFlurry has had a few univited 'visitors' to his hutch this week.

I don't think so - I sometimes find the odd one lurking underneath their snuggle tray (potting up tray). Coincidentally, I've had a lovely story sent to me this week from Sir Bouncer about his 'friend' Sidney the snail :lol:

Awwwwwwwwww bless them - Bee is of the same opinion and couldnt be bothered to venture out this morning as the floor was icky :roll:

I don't think so - I sometimes find the odd one lurking underneath their snuggle tray (potting up tray). Coincidentally, I've had a lovely story sent to me this week from Sir Bouncer about his 'friend' Sidney the snail :lol:

Sir B would not appreciate Mr McFlurry's 'visitors'. They crawl over his food bowls and leave slimy trails, then he has to wait until I next visit to give him fresh noms as slimy noms are not good. Not good at all. :(

Sir B would not appreciate Mr McFlurry's 'visitors'. They crawl over his food bowls and leave slimy trails, then he has to wait until I next visit to give him fresh noms as slimy noms are not good. Not good at all. :(

Oh dear - no that doesn't sound very good at all. There wouldn't be an issue with slimey noms here though - they don't hang around long enough!! :lol:

Great picture! The bunnies here are doing much the same....

The playhouse that Willow & Goose are in does seem to have a snail problem - the puzzling thing is that the snails we find are always bigger than the holes in the mesh :? So either they're very clever ir very fast growing!

Great photo! My two were doing the same this morning.

I have just glanced at the shed now and see that there is newspaper coming out of their door into the run. I suspect (and I haven't checked coz its raining so heavily at the moment) that Casper has had a moment of boredom and pulled everything out of the litter trays and the shed is now a tip! :roll:

Sorry the pic isn't great quality, it was taken through the patio door glass and so is a bit dark and fuzzy...a bit like them! :lol:

Sorry the pic isn't great quality, it was taken through the patio door glass and so is a bit dark and fuzzy...a bit like them! :lol:

If you'd opened the door I bet they would both have been up on their hind paws, demanding noms, rain or no rain! ;)

And possibly the reason I don't think we have ever seen a photo of either Madame September or Mademoiselle Paintbox 'furpuddled'.... ;):lol:

Back