• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 growed up babies need names ..now named ..post7

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
months ago we took in a mummy and litter of babies .. we called mum Purdy ..
She then had another litter .. which was expected as she had been kept with a male ..
her babies are now grown up and these are 4 of her youngest litter .
They are now big boys ...or so they tell me ..:roll:..and are now neutered and ready for girlfriends and new homes ...

They are all little boys .:)

but they dont have names :shock:..they cant be rehomed without names ... so just for fun can we have some ideas please .. ?

We are on a disney theme at the moment .. but its getting difficult as we have already used lots of Disney names .. so any ideas are welcome :D

018-2.jpg

baby one

019-2.jpg

baby two

020-1.jpg

baby three

021-1.jpg

baby four

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwww :love:

Here goes ....

Abu
Apollo
Baloo
Bambi
Bashful
Bear
Bolt
Buzzie
Cash
Chip
Cody
Cubby
Dale
Dewey
Doc
Donald
Dopey
Dumbo
Eeyore
Elmer
Fagin
Fidget
Flit
Goofy
Gopher
Grumpy
Hades
Happy
Huey
Junior
Maurice
Meeko
Mickey
Mowgli
Owl
Pascal
Peppo
Pluto
Pongo
Pumbaa
Rafiki
Rolly
Roo
Scamp
Sebastian
Sleepy
Sneezy
Stitch
Thumper
Timon
Zues

Last edited:
Have u used Walt/Walter and Disney?! Stitch? Sorry didn't check if it was on that list but he's my fave :lol:

Baby One - Gaston
Baby Two - Stitch
Baby Three - Dewey
Baby Four - Mowgli

That's what they look like to me :p They're so cute!

Baby One - Gaston
Baby Two - Stitch
Baby Three - Dewey
Baby Four - Mowgli

That's what they look like to me :p They're so cute!

Isn't it funny that animals 'look' like certain names! U can have all the names u like in ur head but if they don't suit they just don't stick! I always liked jasmine, willow, violet, Lola... Loads of names iv thought if I ever had more rabbits but as soon as I thought of Heidi it just suited her straight away! Iv been the same with all my pets, had pre-conceived ideas for names and I think they have all changed from my originals. Iv got 2 dogs, Riley who was going to be Dylan, Alfie who I had a few ideas but wanted a 'tough' name like dexter or Maddox! Summer was going to be Lola, Skye was a easier decision because of her colouring but like i said i always liked jasmine, willow etc., George was named after George pig (of peppa pig!) that was quite an easy one actually, I have 2 lovebirds who I wanted to call Calypso and coconut but they ended up as olive and Rudy! Erm... Think that's all my pets :lol: I am a bit baby name obsessed aswell (no babies yet, well no human ones :lol:) but makes me realise there's no point until u c what they look like :) Sorry bit of subject there but got me thinking :lol:

Back