• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yesterday we had some new arrivals ... (a poorly mummy )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
015-2.jpg

This little bun arrived with a badly neglected eye infection .. This was when she had just got here ..

we took her straight to the vets where she had a good check over and thankfully her eye doesnt look to be permenantly damaged . She seems otherwise healthy .

She does hoever had badly bitten ears ..one is held on by a bout a cm of flesh . :(..but they are old wounds and healed now .

here she is once her eye had been checked and cleaned at the vets .

016-2.jpg

and these are her babies who arrived with her ... thankfully they all seem fit and well :) :love:

017-1.jpg

and she is such a good mummy .. :love:

Awww those babies are just too cute.
Will never understand people who do this to their bunnies.

Mine are my babies. I will do anything for them. I even say hello to them before I say hello to my own husband! hahaah.
Wish I could have more bunnies but he drew the line at 2 (he knows I used to have 10 of em before).

i am particularly emotional today.

This thread has made me :cry: :(

Poor baby, and poor babies. Will the fact she was ill whilst pregnant (assumption) affect the genetics of the babies at all? :(

Oh little girly - bless her that poor eye. Glad she and her babies are safe at BARC to be looked after x

i am particularly emotional today.

This thread has made me :cry: :(

Poor baby, and poor babies. Will the fact she was ill whilst pregnant (assumption) affect the genetics of the babies at all? :(

shouldnt have affrected the babies as other than her eye she seems fit and well .

Carlotta from little mermaid?
Duchess from the aristocats
Fauna or Flora from sleeping beauty
Kanga from Winnie the Pooh
Lady from Lady and the Tramp
Nala from Lion King
Nana from Peter Pan
Perdita ( perdy) from 101 Dalmations
Piglet from Winnie the Pooh
Rapunzel from Tangled
Roo from Winnie the Pooh
Sarafina from Lion King
Tiger Lily from Peter Pan

Oh good grief, well done Angie for helping this poor bunny, you do a brilliant job

Bless this poor Mummy and her babies ... and bless you for helping her and them!

I'm no good with Disney, I'm afraid, but looks like you've had plenty suggestions. :lol:

amazing what a bit of knowledgeable care will do for a bunny.

I think Nana as I expect she has had loads of kits before and doesn't look very old.

I will be interested to hear what you do with her ripped ear, I have a bunny the same here.

Back