• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Lot :)

emileemason

Warren Scout
I'm fairly new on here, posted a few threads but haven't shown everyone my pets so I thought I might do so..

Just quickly, I'll introduce me, I know there's an intro section for that but I'll quickly say I'm Emilee, I'm almost 20 and all the pets in the house are owned by me because I'm the animal lover, I'm also a vegan :)

Okay so here are my cats, I've always had cats, couldn't be without them :D

IMG_0760.jpg

Here is Tess, she is 6, almost 7 and is the laziest cat I know, sleeps ALL the time! And loves to be with me even though she's asleep :)

IMG_0227.jpg

This is Joey, he is 2, and an explorer :) he loves going out and playing in the grass (we live on 5acres so very grassy), and he loves to play with Tess but when Tess loses she gets cranky and hisses at Joey..

And now for the buns, I haven't had buns for agessss, but couldn't be without them now either.

IMG_0855.jpg

This is Oscar, she is 1 and the bun that I've had the longest, she is very outgoing and loves a scratch. She has a boys name because I was told she was a boy, and found out she wasn't when she had bubs. Maxi was the dadda bun who I got with Oscar, sadly Maxi passed away not too long ago :cry:

IMG_0886.jpg

This is Bella, who lives with mumma Oscar, she is very shy and panicks when you even put your hand under her belly like you are going to pick her up, she was attacked at a young age and had her ear torn, she turned shy and scared after that, but she loves head scratches and is fine as long as you dont try pick her up, although none of my females like to be held anyways :roll:

IMG_0845.jpg

This is Benny, she's a cheeky girl :) full of energy, she is also Oscars daughter but i thought she was a boy at first so she was put with her brother and dadda bun, then found out she was a girl and then she had to be put on her own because Oscar and Bella had already grown apart from her. (going to try bond everyone together soon when new bunny house is built)

IMG_0824.jpg

Here is Mojo, son of Oscar, he is the smallest of my buns and is a real sweetheart, he is very quiet. He was bonded with his dadda bun Maxi until he passed :( so he is now alone aswell, he loves everyone and i think he will take to bonding well

IMG_0951.jpg

Finally here is Nora, I adopted her two days ago from the RSPCA, she is 2, she is quiet but is now taking food from my hand and enjoying head scratches, She lives next to Mojo and they like sitting next to each other, i think they'd make a perfect couple :love:

I am going to adopt one more bunny because the new bun house will have enough room for 6. But the other bun i was going to take from the RSPCA was being vet checked when i went and got Nora, so i'm just waiting on a call :)

And one more pet..
IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

This is Coco, she's a duck with a big personality! She was dropped into my work (a restaurant in the vineyards) as we have ducks that wander around the property, but all she did was come into the restaurant and look at all the people, she would not stay with the other ducks! So i took her home, not wanting her to be a 'sitting duck' for foxes. She did not like to be touched much at first but now as you can see in the second photo she bows down for pats and gets really loud if there is noone sitting out with her when she wants attention.

And there you have it, my pets, who i love so dearly :wave:

wow the pictures turned out big and the photo i rotated of Mojo rotated back :l
obviously im not good at photobucket because all the changes i made on there didn't appear on here..
so sorry for the massive pics!

thanks everyone!

i think they are all lovely too :love:
i couldnt imagine not owning pets..

oh and MoBo, ducks are great, but they are quite messy!!
but i love her either way, such a personality, might have to get her a friend one day soon :D

Back