• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for marge

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
Please think of marge. she was out with buns as usual but i had gone to London for birthday. came back half hour ago hubby forgot to put away large can't use back legs all dirty. made her comfy off to vets in minute. don't think she will make it :-( :-(.

No i can't see injury and Bunnies ok. vet wondering if her back has given out or something. she isn't squealing so hoping no pain. she is 7 so old for piggie.

went better than expected ...

Vet said she had little muscle control but no injury and she had feeling. gave her strong dose of anti inflammation drugs. said to watch today. not to clean her up below let her rest. see how she is this pm.

she ate and drank and seems comfortable. if she comes through will need only short trips to garden and help cleaning.

So proud of my old girl. she was very brave and was offering her nose for rubs the whole time.

Back