• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I recently moved vets due to poor service previously. I think I have found a bunny savvy vet in my area.

First thing the vet does is speak to Pierre like a friend. "Hello little man"

I've never seen Pierre be so calm. He let the vet pick him up and move him to the scales. He jumped on me once but after that was so so calm. He even jumped on his box to look out of the window. The vet wanted a snap shot of him so took a picture :love:

I also asked the vet about the combo jabs. He said hes investigating the trial results until the results come back 99.9% positive he won't stock it and will continue to do them seperately. He even clipped Pierres claws and didn't charge me.

I had to hold Pierre whilst his claws were being cut, and due to the angle I held his butt with his legs poking out and had his head against my chest. He tilted his head so he was staring at me the whole time. He looked so comfy. He also left the vet a little present.
The vet was very happy, he said Pierre obviously liked him :lol:

Our vet talks to the animals like that and I love that he does that. He also lets Scarlet chew his finger whilst he checks her teeth, i think it's kind of a trade. She doesn't like the oteoscope, he doesn't like his finger being chewed :lol:

Our vet talks to the animals like that and I love that he does that. He also lets Scarlet chew his finger whilst he checks her teeth, i think it's kind of a trade. She doesn't like the oteoscope, he doesn't like his finger being chewed :lol:

:lol::lol: love it

It's always good to find a vet like that. Mine is the same with chatting to them, says 'hi' and when they look sad he always says 'aw, little mate' and then comments on things about them where appropriate, like he ALWAYS comments on Dusk's mooshy cheeks. :love:

I'm glad for you both :)

It's always good to hear positive feedback about vets.

Sounds like Pierre made a lasting impression as well as leaving a little present!!!:lol::lol:

Back