• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trevor's evening

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
For those that don't have FB I thought you might be interested in her latest post - I seriously need to get fitter to keep up with this young lady :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

Such a fun evening, did so many binkies in my sling that it got all tangled up and then I binkied right out of it!!! Next I went outside in it and said hello to Tiffany and Elvis, then Babs and Geoff, they seem very nice. I climbed in a flower pot and started eating the plants - apparently thats not allowed! Then i surprised Mummy by getting all the way to the end of the garden, I found the big food shed, hehe. Strangely Mummy brought me back inside when I tried to get in there...... I had such a great time i wanted to do it all again but mummy sat on the floor panting saying it was " too humid". Not sure what "humid" means - I think it could mean Mummy isn't as fit as me. Anyway if Mummy couldn't take me I decided to take myself out the back door on my own but Mummy chased after me to bring me back in. She is a spoil sport and needs to be less "humid"!!! Oh well will have to amuse myself chatting to Herman through the baby gate ♥

Finally after an hour and a half on the go she has laid down on the floor for a sleep!

I love her to pieces and so enjoy caring for her but goodness me it is hard work, I feel like some has handed me a two year old child and said here you go, she is all yours :lol::lol:

Finally after an hour and a half on the go she has laid down on the floor for a sleep!

I love her to pieces and so enjoy caring for her but goodness me it is hard work, I feel like some has handed me a two year old child and said here you go, she is all yours :lol::lol:

:lol:

She is so lucky to have ended up in such capable and dedicated hands :love:

:lol:

She is so lucky to have ended up in such capable and dedicated hands :love:

I even shower in the evenings with the bathroom door open so I can see right through the kitchen to make sure she is still all right playing on her blanket in the dining room :oops:

Dear little soul. :love:

Are you sensing any progress with her hind leg movement / strength... or are you not really wanting to say yet?

And do you have a photo of a binkying Trev in a sling? :thumb:

Dear little soul. :love:

Are you sensing any progress with her hind leg movement / strength... or are you not really wanting to say yet?

And do you have a photo of a binkying Trev in a sling? :thumb:

I have seen, to me, great improvement, but to anyone else I think it would be consider very slow progress. She is a very long way from being able to support herself but there is definitely improving resistance in her legs when i exercise them and she sometimes kicks me!

No photos of her in the sling as i need both hands to hold her but i will aim to get some next week as Steve is off work so will be around in the evening when she uses it :)

I have seen, to me, great improvement, but to anyone else I think it would be consider very slow progress. She is a very long way from being able to support herself but there is definitely improving resistance in her legs when i exercise them and she sometimes kicks me!

No photos of her in the sling as i need both hands to hold her but i will aim to get some next week as Steve is off work so will be around in the evening when she uses it :)

She sounds amazing I love the rabbit spirit ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It sounds like Trevor's having a great time.

It just goes so show the incredible amount of tenacity for enjoying life she has.

What a true little miracle Trevor is..............................and a cheeky little monkey.:love::love:

Back