• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy has found her true love

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
Snowy had a hard start in this life and she may only have a short time with us although so far she has been fine dental wise. Anyway she was deemed undependable due to previous bad experiences with rabbits.

But it seems she was not prepared for the rugged handsome features of Frodo who after being in rescue for a whopping two years :shock: swept our little Snowdrop off her feet and made passionate advances until she consented to marry him.

So here they are in the honeymoon suite enjoying some private time :love::love:

DSCF7401.jpg

DSCF7402.jpg

DSCF7416.jpg

DSCF7424.jpg

DSCF7428.jpg

Awww that's just lovely. How can he have been waiting 2 years :shock: he's adorable! :love:

I was shocked when I found out he had been there so long but then I again I remembered seeing him last year when I adopted Bilbo. It was precisely because he'd been there so long that I got him in particular too. I'm so glad it worked out between them :D

Back