• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 weeks...

LilRabbit25

Warren Scout
I am going on holiday for 3 weeks. My dad and a family friend will still be at home but Mozart likes me the most and I am kind of like his buddy or best rabbit friend. My rabbit lives alone and likes to be stroked and played with. The last time I eft for 1 week, he got really aggressive towards my parents and sister but I think that it was because he wasn't neutered then. No he is.
Will he forget who I am or get depressed??? Will he remember me when I come back??? Just wanted to know if rabbits remember people again after 3 weeks and if they're the type that get sad when you're gone. Also, he is a very, very shy rabbit and is frightened easily - will I have to gain his trust all over again???? I am so worried and really don't want to leave if he will be sad.

NOTE: Getting a friend for Mozart is right now not possible because I am leaving in less than a week so there wouldn't be enough time to bond etc.

Last edited:
So long as Mozart get plenty of love and attention, I'm sure he will be alright.

And I don't think that he will forget you. I care for other peoples' bunnies and they, the bunnies that is, remember me from year to year or month to month.

Enjoy yourself.:thumb:

Dont worry yourself!! Of course he'll remember you!!

Just tell the people looking after him that he needs LOTS of attention and if they dont give it to him they will have you to answer to when you get back :lol:

Back