• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone recognise this bunny?

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
My new sponsor bunny :D :love::love:

523667_332460490165736_864796786_n.jpg

No its this one in a heart shape :D :love::love:

168885_332461273498991_1358481104_n.jpg

Awww. :love:

In the past I have sponsor bunnies with black fur, and I think it was quite a challenge for Liz to find a suitable photo of them as they tended just to look like a black blob when scaled down to the heart-shape. :lol:

Can anyone point me in the right direction for more infor on sponsoring a bunny?? :D

It depends on which rescue you choose to support. Susiebun and I are sponsoring rabbits from Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home.

You can browse their website here and pm Liz who runs the rescue, here.

There are so many lovely rabbits to choose from at Rainbow Rabbits. If I was a millionaire I'd sponsor them all :love:

It depends on which rescue you choose to support. Susiebun and I are sponsoring rabbits from Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home.

You can browse their website here and pm Liz who runs the rescue, here.

There are so many lovely rabbits to choose from at Rainbow Rabbits. If I was a millionaire I'd sponsor them all :love:

Brilliant - thanks very much :D

Back