• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Absolutely typical!!!

catherine09

Mama Doe
So, we have two competent bunny savvy vets within half an hour drive of home, both of which I have heard good things about and wanted to 'try both out'

So I decided to take buns for they're jabs as they were due - rang practice number one (Vets4Pets Newbury) and asked for price for combined vacc....£50 :shock:

Rang practice 2 (Anton Vets -Andover) and price was £30...better! I decided to try Anton seeing as it would save me £40, and next time a vet visit was needed I would go to V4P.

So went to Anton yesterday and had both buns jabbed, cost £60. I thought that was pretty good and liked the vet too

This morning, go on FB where I'm friends with V4P Newbury, and see they are doing an offer where they're doing cat and dog vaccines for £15. Commented saying it was a shame they weren't offering that price for rabbits instead of the £50 fee, which I think is very high (didn't say I thought it was high tho!). Commented back this evening saying thanks for my idea and they are now rolling it out for rabbit vaccines too.......:roll:

Would have saved me a whole £30 :( And while I've got no income that money could have been so handy......

But, the upside of it is that Vets for Pets Newbury branch are now doing the combined vaccine for only £15 :thumb::lol: so spread the word lol :)

:lol::wave: I don't suppose you have any flyers for the Anton one do you - I think that's probably the closest rabbit savvy Vet that we've heard of close to our event on Saturday :wave:

:lol::wave: I don't suppose you have any flyers for the Anton one do you - I think that's probably the closest rabbit savvy Vet that we've heard of close to our event on Saturday :wave:

No I don't unfortunately - although they have a good website so perhaps we can direct people to their website and they can go from there?

Georgey - I'm pretty sure they only do the combined one as I had rang up the day before and asked and got quoted only £50 for it...doh!!! :lol:

Back