• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help with Vaccinations? what ones do my lot have next??

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
Well Bella, Lily & Flopsy are due there Myxo in August and Their VHD in December, Pickle is due his Myxo in September and his VHD in March. so what Jabs can my rabbits have next singles or combined and is there anyway Pickle can have his jabs brought forward??

Thanks Jack

Well Bella, Lily & Flopsy are due there Myxo in August and Their VHD in December, Pickle is due his Myxo in September and his VHD in March. so what Jabs can my rabbits have next singles or combined and is there anyway Pickle can have his jabs brought forward??

Thanks Jack
:wave: My Vets have done the combined when there's just been a couple of months difference.

Calculating yours - if the trio have the myxi in Aug, they will be due again in Feb which is close to the VHD so could have the combined (if my maths is right).

If Pickle has his myxi in Sept, he would be due again in March so could have the combined then.

I'm going through the same process with mine :)

My vet will normally bring vaccinations forward a bit too; I'm not sure exactly by how much so I don't know if it's too close to their last VHD jabs - hopefully somebody more knowledgeable will know or you can check with the vet before you book.

If it is possible, then you could have the combined for all of them in August - including bringing Pickle's forward a little if you want to take all the bunnies at once.

Alternatively, I would go for the myxi jab around now for all of them (so bringing it forward slightly) & then, you could go for the combined jabs in December. Otherwise, if you do the myxi in August and then wait till Feb next year to do the combined, the trio's VHD will be a couple of mths out of date.

Back