• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morris is a big grown up boy now :)

ChloeBunny

Warren Scout
:wave:

My cute little baby Morris is growing up fast :D we took him off shavings and hes now got a star wars duvet cover and his own big boy litter tray lol and bless him he's done all his wees in it :D so proud of him :D

He's getting very confident now, running around like mad and getting up to all sorts of mischief :lol: he's also learnt that even though mummyloves cuddling him he doesn't have to put up with it and now runs away!!! It's making it hard to see if his little plums have arrived :lol: I'll be making a vet appointment for his vaccs soon so the vet can helpwith that haha

Cant wait until him and Chloe are together.....no doubt it'll be double trouble when they are but it'll be fun :lol:

These were taken a couple of days ago just before he realised he could escape mummys evil clutches :lol:

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

Morris is about 11 weeks now, hes a blue mini lop :love::love: he's the cutest thing ever :love: he's learning how to be naughty but I just can't tell him off, he just sits there and looks at me and I melt :love:

Back