• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Four Pictures of Miss Bunny Penny, Aged 11

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Rabbits1345.jpg

Rabbits1348.jpg

BeFunky_Rabbits1351.jpg

pizapcom10196657876949757341341428192812.jpg

Miss Bunny Penny is one of my favourite bunnies. :love::love::love::love:
I have always wondered what her personality is like. I love REWs, but I don't think they're the cleverest of bunnies. :oops: I also love rexes and I know they're very intelligent, inquisitive, greedy, destructive, a pain in the :censored:. :lol:
What's Miss Bunny Penny like?

Miss Bunny Penny is one of my favourite bunnies. :love::love::love::love:
I have always wondered what her personality is like. I love REWs, but I don't think they're the cleverest of bunnies. :oops: I also love rexes and I know they're very intelligent, inquisitive, greedy, destructive, a pain in the :censored:. :lol:
What's Miss Bunny Penny like?

She's a very gentle lady :love: She is certainly intelligent, so not the usual REW dipster :lol:

In her younger days she could be feisty with any other Rabbit apart from her partner at that time, a black almost lop lionhead called Freddos. Bought in from France by a neighbour who then 'had no idea what to do with him' :roll:

Miss Bunny Penny was a Pet Shop Bunny, I knew no better back then. She was 8 weeks old when I bought her so we have shared the last 11 years :love:

:love: she is beautiful, jane is she the oldest bun you've ever had, or have you had any others older? ii know you have a few OAB's

:love: she is beautiful, jane is she the oldest bun you've ever had, or have you had any others older? ii know you have a few OAB's

I have cared for slightly older Rabbits, but they came to me aged 10+

So Miss Bunny Penny is the Bun I have looked after the longest xx

:love::love::love:

Daft question. Is Miss Bunny Penny also a Rex ?

Bandit is part Rex. A very gentle man, but boy can he eat. :shock: I have never know a bunny to eat so much. He will sit for hours eating hay but he loves all food.

:love::love::love:

Daft question. Is Miss Bunny Penny also a Rex ?

Bandit is part Rex. A very gentle man, but boy can he eat. :shock: I have never know a bunny to eat so much. He will sit for hours eating hay but he loves all food.

Yes, she is a Rex

One thing that can be said for Rexes is that they LOVE their food !! :lol:

Well, OK then, they are plain greedy !!

She's a very gentle lady :love: She is certainly intelligent, so not the usual REW dipster :lol:

In her younger days she could be feisty with any other Rabbit apart from her partner at that time, a black almost lop lionhead called Freddos. Bought in from France by a neighbour who then 'had no idea what to do with him' :roll:

Miss Bunny Penny was a Pet Shop Bunny, I knew no better back then. She was 8 weeks old when I bought her so we have shared the last 11 years :love:

:lol::lol::lol: She's a rex! :D

Yes, she is a Rex

One thing that can be said for Rexes is that they LOVE their food !! :lol:

Well, OK then, they are plain greedy !!

I have discovered that and that they are incredibly stunning and fasinating to watch. I took a very poor quality video of Bandit eating a piece of apple, I have never seen anything like it. Constantly licking his lips. Amazing. I see why you love Rexs.

Beautiful pics. :love: I have a sponsor rabbit who is a rex, so have heard of their especial fondness for eating!

I've only seen a few all white rexes before. I didn't realize Ms. Bunny Penny was one. :shock:
I love her huge eyes. They are beautiful. :)
Fiver just got his hay delivery today. He is VERY particular and will only eat Oxbow Meadow Grass. And canned pumpkin. And dandelions. He is not big on fruit.
You'd think upon eyeing his girth that he's eating anything and everything he can get near his lips. :(
I adopted him from a pet store...he'd been brought back as 'defective.' :cry: I've never seen a more wily and clever creature. The rex/minirex rabbit is truly unique amongst their species.

Back