• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna and her toy (sorry)

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
I really am subjecting you all to looking at my cats today :oops:

Excuse my messy rug and dirty bath :oops:

Luna you may have read, was a breeders cat, she is a year old and was branded "useless" when she miscarried her six kittens, needed an emergency c-section and spay. She was put on gumtree a week later, free, first come first serve :(. I do believe the wee soul is still very hormonal and missing her babies, wondering why she never had them, as this toy goes most places with her, and gets a lot of licks (that said, she licks me too)

Luna006.jpg

Luna007.jpg

Luna008.jpg

Luna009.jpg

In the bath (i wont show you the one of her dropping it down the toilet :oops: :lol:)

Luna004.jpg

Luna003.jpg

Luna005.jpg

Thank you :D

I think she has had a hard wee life :(, i didnt realise she was a breeding cat until i collected her, had i known then, i would not have got her, as i dont clean up after breeders, however, she is here, no money exchanged hands, and she was saved from that awful place. I do regret not asking to see her breeding facilities, i could have faked polite interest, to try and find out more of how she was kept, but then, i think im better not knowing. I do believe the breeder got what they deserved, in the way they would have spent a fortune on Luna's C section and spay, and then couldnt regain their money, as there were no kittens and they gave her away. Maybe show them these animals are not just there to give them an income.

Thank you :D

I think she has had a hard wee life :(, i didnt realise she was a breeding cat until i collected her, had i known then, i would not have got her, as i dont clean up after breeders, however, she is here, no money exchanged hands, and she was saved from that awful place. I do regret not asking to see her breeding facilities, i could have faked polite interest, to try and find out more of how she was kept, but then, i think im better not knowing. I do believe the breeder got what they deserved, in the way they would have spent a fortune on Luna's C section and spay, and then couldnt regain their money, as there were no kittens and they gave her away. Maybe show them these animals are not just there to give them an income.

Decent breeders (yes, you are entitled to the opinion that there arent' any) don't make much money off their animals; they spend most they earn assuring their welfare. There are breeders who do give away for free their retired breeding animals, but they usually make sure they're going to a good family. The fact that this cat was given away like this, first come first served, shows it's probably best not to know. :(
She's truly pretty, what breed is she? I think she'll get happier and more confident once the pregnancy hormones have gone.

Back