• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have you a trend in breeds

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
All my life i have wanted minilops, no other breed just lops.....
Since Keeping rabbits since Feb last year i have mainly landed myself with lionheads..

I havent gone out my way to get lionheads thats just how its worked..
:lol:

what about you do you find you prefer a breed of rabbit, or seem to find yourself with a certain type?
i love all my bunnies, and don't pick Favourites just found it funny the majority of buns who come into my life are lions:lol:

Both of mine have been Dutchies :D
and Stephen's hopefully-soon-to-be-wifey is a Dutch/Lionhead X. :)

I haven't gone out of my way to have Dutchies!

English Lops :oops:

I do like specific breeds and have many different breeds here (Englsih Lop, Conti, Enlish Spot, Rex, Dwarf Lop plus a couple of cross breeds), however, i pride myself on always finding my desired breed in a rescue :D.

I have Lionheads and Lionhead crosses, Netherland Dwarfs, a Chinchilla bunny, Angora bunny, Dwarf Lops, 2 Martin Sables, a German Lop and a conti cross quite a little Family :D

Well I've owned 5 thriantas and had a litter of six of them for a while so I guess they're my trend haha but in the far future when I have money I want a rhinelander and this gorgeous new breed Schwarzgrannen (absolutely stunning, chubby thrianta shape but with white fur, tipped with black and dark eyes rather than the usual blue/red) :love:

English Lops :oops:

I do like specific breeds and have many different breeds here (Englsih Lop, Conti, Enlish Spot, Rex, Dwarf Lop plus a couple of cross breeds), however, i pride myself on always finding my desired breed in a rescue :D.

I would love a mini lop but I often go for those most in need and it has not yet been a mini lop

I have always wanted a lop eared rabbit but never actually got one :lol:

My first rabbit, Thumper, was an albino nether land dwarf
Rosie was a gift and is a lionhead X
Pebbles is a...I dunno actually :lol:

But they all have straight ears lol

I do love lops and lionheads - my first bun Misty was a lionhead cross, then Sweep is a heinz 57 lop.

Hettie we just went to the rescue not sure what we wanted - there were a couple of lops there which we liked but when we saw Hettie in the 'fur' we just fell in love :love: She's a large crossbreed, we've no idea what breeds have gone into her!

Woody and Jessie and both lionhead crosses again- Woody has helicopter ears so I guess he must be a lop cross too :D

I love nethies, and I also love large lops so I'd love one of each one day - but then again I can't determine what makes me fall for a bunny, so I'll probably end up with the complete opposite :lol::thumb:

All my life i have wanted minilops, no other breed just lops.....
Since Keeping rabbits since Feb last year i have mainly landed myself with lionheads..

I havent gone out my way to get lionheads thats just how its worked..
:lol:

what about you do you find you prefer a breed of rabbit, or seem to find yourself with a certain type?
i love all my bunnies, and don't pick Favourites just found it funny the majority of buns who come into my life are lions:lol:

I don't choose based on looks either but I do have a soft spot for lionheads - yet I seem to have mainly lops- shall we swap? :p

I have a soft spot for anything small and fluffy so have a Nethie and a lionhead, well I think lion x as he is very small and hardly any mane.
Also LOVE bunnies with blue eyes :love:
I've had all sorts in the past though, I have rescue buns so I tend to go with the ones that have the best characters that I fall in love with or the ones that have the biggest sob story attached, I'm a sucker for a sob story!

I have a trio of brown loppy bunnies, but the rest, all 13, are black and/or white uppy eared bunnies :love: Those prior to rescuing are all nethies.

Those since rescuing are literally whatever comes my way and needs a place.

I love loppy eared buns :love: I didn't even know chinchilla coloured bunnies existed until i saw Daisy but now i have a soft spot for that colour.

Back