• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Mr Amy & Amber

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
As requested, Kayla :D

556155_10150978985296416_464968459_n.jpg

480078_10150746593641416_827052914_n.jpg

292652_10150798005576416_1808806476_n.jpg

402487_10150616087251416_1515008998_n.jpg

423136_10150616075351416_1459693407_n.jpg

268840_10150312818361416_2614231_n.jpg

newhutch024.jpg

newhutch015.jpg

kayla003.jpg

kayla001.jpg

Can i have some pictures of Otto? :D

Aww I have a bengal too....he's called Scarface...is yours really noisy? My neighbours have even complained because his meow is so loud! They have such wild characters though don't they?

here he is
RAAAARRRRR
7183828031_2925e146ed.jpg

7251208644_6d3c18f7bb.jpg

7251214396_63574f252b.jpg

7251206254_01bdf7c7bd.jpg

:shock: Scarface is stunning! :love::love::love::love:

Kayla is VERY noisy all the time :lol: Luna is very noisy, but only some of the time :lol:.

I was reading on a forum about someone who had a really noisy bengal and it was so loud she had to move twice because the neighbours complained so much! Then because the cat kept meowing so loudly at night she ended up being late for work too many times because she was so tired and lost her job! She was posting to try and get help and find someone who would take the cat but people were just being mean to her and telling her to give the cat to someone who would care for it properly. I felt so sorry for her! Anway I'm just glad my Scar isn't that loud although I have to let him out the house a 5.10 am on the dot every morning or he will meow constantly...its almost like a howl its the most horrible sound!

I was reading on a forum about someone who had a really noisy bengal and it was so loud she had to move twice because the neighbours complained so much! Then because the cat kept meowing so loudly at night she ended up being late for work too many times because she was so tired and lost her job! She was posting to try and get help and find someone who would take the cat but people were just being mean to her and telling her to give the cat to someone who would care for it properly. I felt so sorry for her! Anway I'm just glad my Scar isn't that loud although I have to let him out the house a 5.10 am on the dot every morning or he will meow constantly...its almost like a howl its the most horrible sound!

Oh My, thats awful :shock:. I do worry sometimes that Kayla may get an asbo :lol:. She has a catflap and does what she likes really, but she is not amused just now as she is being kept in to bond with Luna, another week or so and i will allow them both out though. Forums can be really mean sometimes :(. I have not found a good cat one that i want to spend any length of time at.

I think scar needs and asbo as well.....he fights alot which I can't seem to stop him doing. I saw him have a fight a bit ago and he was launching himself on another cat and rolling about in the road. It took me ages to split them up and when I eventually dragged Scar off the other cat he had blood in his mouth and he was foaming at the mouth! It was actually frightening to watch. His tongue is split down the middle and he has part of his ear missing plus a dodgy eye from fighting. I hope your girls don't fight?

I think scar needs and asbo as well.....he fights alot which I can't seem to stop him doing. I saw him have a fight a bit ago and he was launching himself on another cat and rolling about in the road. It took me ages to split them up and when I eventually dragged Scar off the other cat he had blood in his mouth and he was foaming at the mouth! It was actually frightening to watch. His tongue is split down the middle and he has part of his ear missing plus a dodgy eye from fighting. I hope your girls don't fight?

Holy :shock: thats a nasty fight indeed! Must have been awful to witness.

We have only had Luna a week, but they tolerate each other fine, the first few days were hard, Kayla chose to live upstairs, Luna chose to live downstairs, but now, they do sniff each other and touch. They still hiss at each other, and Kayla will slap Luna if she annoys her, but the slap does not include claws (i was on the recieving end yesterday) and its not a sore thing, just a warning. I am actually very lucky. Kayls is a woose and Luna is used to other cats from her previous home :).

Well I'm sure they will get one with time...Scar does slap one of my bunnies but he does it without the claws out as a sort of warning as well! Well i hope they get on and become friends...they are beautiful puddy tats!

Back