• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Had a Dream - Was Your Bunny in it?!!

Cari

Warren Veteran
Yes... rather oddly last night I had a dream about not only Stephen, but several darling RU bunnies!
(I realise that their personalities may be nothing like that reflected in my dream but I definitely recognised some of the bunnies!)

They were all living in a land similar to that of My Little Pony, called Bunville:

g3page1.gif

King Spenser (yes he was wearing a crown) lived in the castle and was a very clean and tidy bun. He didn't like mess, or noise and so everyone had to be respectful, clean and tidy to keep the King happy. Princesses BeeBee and Gemini lived in the castle with King Spenser and they were all very happy.

BeeBee's bedroom was in the tallest tower and she enjoyed spending her time relaxing and looking out of the window at the beautiful countryside. Gemini lived in a luxurious bedroom near to the kitchen as she loved sneaking in at night and having a little midnight feast! She and BeeBee both spent lots of time during the day running about and playing lawn tennis though so both were slender, beautiful Princesses.

Stephen was an intrepid explorer from Rabbiton and met young Biscuit on his travels. Stephen was going to the castle to ask for permission to marry a fair maiden of Bunville and Biscuit was a wandering minstrel, enjoying his newfound company and happily hopped alongside Stephen as they headed to the castle, playing and singing songs.

As they got closer to Bunville they came across a river. Paintbox ran the ferry crossing alongside her mother, September, and they had a good life, although they both hated getting their paws wet. Stephen and Biscuit didn't have any money and so September sent them off on a mission to find the rarest, but most wonderful hay, so they could enjoy a feast for the upcoming Rabbit Festival, and then they would take them across the river for free.

So off Stephen and Biscuit went, looking for this rare and tasty hay. The ventured deep into the scary Bunny Wood but they got lost and couldn't find the little copse full of light and sweet smelling hay. As they sat down, scared and worried about where they were going to sleep (and eat), a wise bunny, named Morse, appeared and guided the two lost bunnies through the Wood until they found the copse of sweet hay. Contented and happy they made a nest and happily slept until morning. They picked the hay, left some in a basket as a thank you to their kind guide, and went back to the river.

That's when I got woken up by the OH snoring.
I swear.. I have not been taking drugs, I just have some incredibly vivid dreams, very odd!

:shock:

I worry about myself sometimes.

Hahahah awwwww thats brilliant ... I will let Bee know tonight that even Cari thinks he is a girl - poor little confused bunny :)

I have vivid dreams too - mine involved b&q though it was a circle store though and you went round on conveyor belts and the staff sung about the departments too you ... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I think you need to write a story with all the RU buns in, your imagination is wild!

Hahahah awwwww thats brilliant ... I will let Bee know tonight that even Cari thinks he is a girl - poor little confused bunny :)

I have vivid dreams too - mine involved b&q though it was a circle store though and you went round on conveyor belts and the staff sung about the departments too you ... :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Oh Bee I'm so sorry! I don't know why you were a girl, but you definitely had a tutu on :shock: Maybe it was another bun who looks very like Bee and I'm just getting confused. I apologise profusely little Prince!

:shock: Dreams about B&Q?! My OH will come home and decipher this dream, he's quite good at picking things out that I have talked about which have made their way into my dreams, like the hay with Paintbox and September I'm sure is because I have some spare hay and said I'd take it round for them!

I think you need to write a story with all the RU buns in, your imagination is wild!

Ha, clearly! Maybe I will! Will have to have a little look through photos and get an idea of what little buns are like and write a little tale for them ;)

awwwww he doesnt mind ... he came to me as a boy .. then at his myxi became a girl and was phoebe until his "spay" in december where his undescended testicles were found and thats how he became bee ...

He lives in a pink palace bless him and i think he would quite like a tutu :lol:

I have the most vivid dreams most nights and always remember them its so frustrating .. not as bad as the OH last weekend thinking he was fighting a little chinese man and hitting me :roll:

No my bunny wasn't in your dream :evil:

Aww I'm sorry!! *noserubs* If I decided to write a little story I'll definitely make sure you're in it lovely!! :D

awwwww he doesnt mind ... he came to me as a boy .. then at his myxi became a girl and was phoebe until his "spay" in december where his undescended testicles were found and thats how he became bee ...

He lives in a pink palace bless him and i think he would quite like a tutu :lol:

I have the most vivid dreams most nights and always remember them its so frustrating .. not as bad as the OH last weekend thinking he was fighting a little chinese man and hitting me :roll:

Aww! Definitely a confused bunny :p We'll keep the tutu but maybe he's just a Prince in touch with his feminine side :lol:
Oh dear! I'm never quite that bad although after watching Harry Potter I did have a full conversation with my OH, whilst asleep, about adopting owls... :roll:

Imogen is most offended that shes not in the story, as she is ofcourse a princess! (and would quite like to marry Spencer!) Sebastian has tried telling her to calm down, but its not working :roll: Sebastians starting to wonder if he could send Imogen away to live there with Spencer :lol:

I better go and give them a treat to win Imogen over again :lol:

:oops:

I am very sorry to all the wonderful bunnies who weren't in my dream :(
It was only short and the wandering thoughts of a mad woman, don't be offended little ones.

*noserubs and cuddles*

No Ted and Rosie in your dream either :cry:. Rosie is definitely a dainty princess and we always say she'd love a tutu :lol:

Oh no, I'm sorry Ted, Rosie, Gypsy, Storm and everybunny else :oops:

Looks like I'm going to have to write a little story with everyone's buns in :p I'm not very good at it though.

Back