• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trip to the new vets this morning, nervous!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Alice going for her VHD and a check up.
And they both need there stitches removing after being neutered as they didnt dissolve grrrr!

Going to a new vets as wasnt happy with the other one, so twice as nervous my poor babys! :(

Which vet are you going to? (I only ask as I'm hampshire too and have been on the hunt for a good vet for a while now)

I've just got back AMAZING!!
It was Fareham Creek Surgery, saw a vet called Becky and she was great!
Thoroughly health checked both rabbits, asked me loads of questions and was really friendly with them, and she even said it made her day them coming in and she fell in love with Alice as she was so teeny, only 900g bless her!
Alice got a clean bill of health and Bear has slightly sore skin where he has been licking his stitches, but now there removed he should be A OK to :D

Fab update :)

It really is good when the vets say they like your buns, makes you feel all proud!

Yay! I love it when vets fuss over the bunnies. That's how you can spot a good one I think, that they genuinely love animals!

I am a VERY proud bunny mummy. She said its really nice to see how well they have both bonded with me, now if they can just do that with each other that would be great :)

Back