• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone resist saying AWWW?

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
At little Luna :love:

246496_10151067938971416_20193607_n.jpg

Kayla suggests you dont AWWW at Luna :lol: :love:

Luna001.jpg

They are nearly friends now :D less hissing, though Kayla tends to just glare at Luna, who seems oblivious. They sit fairly close to each other and eat side by side in different bows :thumb:

:lol: its a piece of cheese, so bad for Kayla, but she would do anything for it, so its reserved for after worming/flea treatment/the vet :lol:

Uuuummmm cheese. Watch I don't eat it first.

I bought some 50% less fat cheese last week and it was like rubber and tasted almost as bad. Should have seen it melted on toast, looked like melted plastic.:lol:

Uuuummmm cheese. Watch I don't eat it first.

I bought some 50% less fat cheese last week and it was like rubber and tasted almost as bad. Should have seen it melted on toast, looked like melted plastic.:lol:

I know, i LOVE cheese, you are brave to try the reduced fat stuff :shock:. I am glad i didnt try it, it sounds awful! I am lucky that my local shop struggle to sell it, so often reducee big blocks to 20p :shock: then i eat too much of it so it doesnt go off :lol:.

I know, i LOVE cheese, you are brave to try the reduced fat stuff :shock:. I am glad i didnt try it, it sounds awful! I am lucky that my local shop struggle to sell it, so often reducee big blocks to 20p :shock: then i eat too much of it so it doesnt go off :lol:.

I have to give up cheese. :cry: My cholesterol came back as 6.8. Its a real problem with our family.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee vintage cheese.

not sure if i should call you lucky or slightly crazy :lol::lol:
Great breed of Cat id love one of my own one day :love::love::love:

Biiiig fuss too These two!!:love::love:

Probably crazy :lol:

Kayla came to us when my friend admitted he had no time for her, and was making her live outside with no shelter but a dogcrate and a bit of MDF. She is mental but so entertaining :lol::love:.

We took Luna a week ago after seeing "spayed free to good home bengal" on gumtree. We went to get her and it turns out she was a breeders cat, but she miscarried and needed an emergency c section and spay, the vet neutered here there and then, and she was branded "useless" :(.

I am lucky in the way that i got two spayed gorgeous bengals for free that really needed a new home :love::love::love:.

I have to give up cheese. :cry: My cholesterol came back as 6.8. Its a real problem with our family.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee vintage cheese.

That sucks :( will you be allowed it as a treat? You cant beat christmas cheese platters, so if your allowed it as a treat, i would say wait for christmas :D

Back