• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A naughty yet funny Grayson story!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
So..... I left my bedroom for about 10 mins, now normally I shut the buns in if I leave my room, so they can't get into trouble, well sometimes I forget!!!

today was one of those days!...

So I come back..... and grayson was lying on the floor(should of got a pic but didn't) and he had THE look on his face! the innocent 'maybe if i look relaxed she won't suspect' look.

I thought and said to my mum, hmm something is up grayson looks veryy very suspisious!

turned to look at my bed....

to find MY WHOLE BED covered in hay!!!!!! my mum had put a bag of timothy hay on my bed, and not told me it was their!!

My whole bed was one giant hay bed !! (again i didnt get a pic wish I had, I was to angry!)

I new from the second i saw Graysons face he had done something!!! :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: It sounds like he had a ball playing in the hay. It was a window of opportunity that he could not pass up.

:lol::lol::lol: reminds me of what my 2 used to get up to in my room, I can't think why hubby wanted them banashed to the spare room when we moved in :lol:

Back