• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hawthorn and New wife

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hawthorn says
" do you like my new wife? I does, she is a bootiful choclit rex who is named Wispa :love: "

hawthornwifewispa.jpg

He will be with me for a couple more days to establish the bond , but as I've seen both grooming each other looks as if it is bunny-love :D

:shock::love:

I kept on looking at him on RIN. Does his wifey bun mean he has a new home, or are you now tempting me with two gorgeous buns? :lol:

Both are gorgeous :love:

Love Hawthorn's white nose and paw! So sweet :love:

Lots of cute bunny photos need to be taken!

Hawthorn has a home..Wispa's owner wanted Commanche for her but he was very badly behaved and looks as if he wants to be solo:cry:
Hawthorn was her 2nd choice..but bonding with him has gone well:D

awwww little Hawthorn look at your lovely wife Wispa - take good care of her and behave the pair of you :love:

Oh WOW! Wonderful news! :D:D:D:D I know you thought Hawthorn would bond easily and I'm chuffed to bits he did :thumb: Very pleased for them both, you said Wispa was a lovely bun in nature and in looks and you weren't kidding :shock: :love:

Back