• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Samples

Just thought I'd share incase this was of use to anyone, but recently iv contacted some companies about some free samples for the buns and as I only emailed late Friday night, I was pleasantly surprised to find three packages waiting for me when I got home.

I got two 100g bags of gp nuggets from burgess ( i asked for gp seen as I no longer have rabbits on it)
I also got some info

1d6563a0.jpg

The next is a new rabbit food from the fancy food company which I want to try giving the buns a couple of nuggets as a treat to see what they think of them, I got two leaflets with it

dc1fc590.jpg

And the last is one I'm very impressed with, iv herd a few things about Dodson&Horrell's hedgerow herbs (ment for horses) as it contains only herbs I think it's bun safe (but if anyone can confirm let me know) so iv received a large bag of that also. It smells rather strong but I'd like to try it with the buns and if not the horses can have it :thumb:

85eeeb05.jpg

Ingredients: Nettle, Oregano, Mint, Thyme, Rosehips, Dandelion and Red Clover

As long as thats all thats in it I think its ok. The only one I'd question is the red clover.

Back