• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not happy bunnies

Dave81

Mama Doe
I knew I was working late that as I was waiting for some engineers to arrive, so this morning before leaving for work I put down extra hay.

I got home later on this evening to find Jezebel on the sofa giving me the most evil look ever she then proceeded to eat the sofa whilst still giving me the look. I then changed the hay taking away all the horrible bits only to get a shock when Fluffy approached from behind to nip my butt.

Anyone would think they were hard done to the way they have behaved tonight! :lol: the boys have behaved for once whilst the ladies turned evil

:shock: Gosh, makes me relieved I don't have a girlie bun ... Spenser certainly knows how to give the evil eye though.

They get very grumpy if I don't follow the same routine I swear they know what time it is.

Supper time is 9pm, if I miss this even by 5 mins they let me know by acting the fool until I get up to fetch super

They get very grumpy if I don't follow the same routine I swear they know what time it is.

Supper time is 9pm, if I miss this even by 5 mins they let me know by acting the fool until I get up to fetch super

Spenser: But it is always supper time. We bunnies are ALWAYS starving and needing our supper. :p

That'll teach you! :shock::lol::lol:

I'm always amazed just how stroppy little bunnies can be when we don't meet their expectations :shock:

I have 2 unspayed young girls and my God do I know about it if I do something wrong! Even if I go to pick something up that's near them, like the remote, I sometimes get a very loud foot stamp, hop off and angry glare!

Tonight I went to pick up the dustpan to sweep up some poops they had kindly left me in the kitchen and Bramble came over and started nudging me and stamping at me!

I'm sure you've all seen this face before, I get this regularly :roll: roll on the spay! :lol:

459070_10150858877714487_1321411045_o.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Back