• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much do your bunnies weigh?

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Just out of interest really. My vet has always said Tango is a bit on the tubby side and Finx is a good weight. I sometimes worry that Finx is a bit too boney for my liking!

Obviously it depends on breed and size of the rabbit, but Finx is 2kg and Tango is 2.7kg :wave:

Fudge is about 1.96 kg and Truffle 1 kg. Truffle looks much skinnier than Fudge but the vet always says they both look very healthy.

I think Eli is around 4kg and the two girls are both around 2kg. Eli could do with gaining a little but he's a large bun, the other two are a good weight for their size.

Off the top of my head (so may be 0.1kg out)

Sky 1.8kg
Angel 1.4kg
Star 1.5kg
Wish 1.8kg
Flame 1.9kg
Autumn 2.3kg
Dopey 1 1.3kg
Dopey 2 1.25kg
Lightning 1.5kg
Sandy 1.5kg
Roger 1.5kg
Sunny 1.6kg
Dawn 1.5kg
Hope 1.5kg
Dusk 1.4kg
Candyfloss 2.9kg

Boris who is a small bun (he has some Nethie in him) weighs around 1.4 kg. Bella (who is supposedly a dwarf lop or possibly some sort of lop mix) weighs around 3 kg.

Sweep 2.1kg
Hettie 3.1kg

Woody 2.2kg
Jessie 2.4kg

I've been told all are health weight apart from Sweep who is a little underweight (nothing we try helps :()

Mrs Bun weighs in at 2.35
Roland is1.80

BB is 1.4 (nethie cross)
Little Miss was 1.4 something...

Lily-Shane was just over 500 grams when I lost her..(Nethie).She was never over 740 grams).

Daysy - 1.3kg, Roo - 1.3kg and Alfie - 1.5kg :wave: Roo and Alfie are mini lops, daysy is a nethie!

Back