• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ladder Help

Stumpy

Alpha Buck
At the moment we have this in the shed

SAM_0464.jpg

I need some idea off how to make this better for my 2 rabbits. one is a REW so i have been told he will have less then perfect eyesight

Rails on the opposite side to the wall would be great for them as it might make them feel just alittle more secure when hopping up the ladder :D

I had a ramp but got rid of it a couple of months back as I felt it took up a lot of room.

Instead I have a step/tunnel. It's one of the campervans that Blackberry&Co makes although before I had that I fashioned one of my own out of plywood and timber and painted it blue - it means they can run through it, jump on it and jump to the next level :thumb: Mine is about 1ft high, with their shelf being about 2ft high and they both manage to jump it with ease.

I had a ramp but got rid of it a couple of months back as I felt it took up a lot of room.

Instead I have a step/tunnel. It's one of the campervans that Blackberry&Co makes although before I had that I fashioned one of my own out of plywood and timber and painted it blue - it means they can run through it, jump on it and jump to the next level :thumb: Mine is about 1ft high, with their shelf being about 2ft high and they both manage to jump it with ease.

Can you please show me a photo so I have a better idea off what you have done and thank you for your help

I had just a ramp up to my guys hutch initially but Parsnip wasn't very happy with going up and down it. So I attached a runaround tunnel and now they both charge up and down it no problems at all :thumb:
I found this photo where you can sort of see what I mean, the hutch is in the far right. (I can take a better one if needed when I get home :D)
Also theres not normally a tunnel coming out of their run door - its just been put there due cleaning out time! :lol::lol:
6d61c2e5.jpg

Back