• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

LOOK what he has been doing behind the door

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
:shock:

DSC06697.jpg

DSC06689.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: that's not so bad compared to what Gypsy did in my bedroom once, she actually chewed around ALL of the edges until the carpet was a rug :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: that's not so bad compared to what Gypsy did in my bedroom once, she actually chewed around ALL of the edges until the carpet was a rug :shock:

:shock: That is naughty.

Give Mr Bennett a few more months. He has now runied the bottom of 3 wardrobe doors. In the last week he has started on the outside bathroom door frames. :shock:

I saw the thread title and I just KNEW it would be Mr B! :shock: :lol:

Smoo chews the carpets and the chinchillas chew the walls, so together they're almost as destructive as him....

I saw the thread title and I just KNEW it would be Mr B! :shock: :lol:

Smoo chews the carpets and the chinchillas chew the walls, so together they're almost as destructive as him....

He is a begger.

The chins chew EVERYTHING, the door frames in the hallway are ruined by the chins.:roll:

Thanks so much for all your comments. OwnedbyRabbits - so true. Hurricanbunny, Skylar, Michelloex, bunslave, (I bet you are;)), Fiona529 and Jane.

I love the naughty Bennetts bun, Mr Bennett, Mr B. We always forgive him. :love: Not that he cares.:lol:

All my carpeted upstairs rooms look like that behind the doors :lol::lol:

Hi Sue hope you and your bunnies are well :wave:
Our carpet is looking a bit thin too in places, the skirting boards have a few unique teeth marks too I wonder why?? She is still really well tho, more pictures on the introduction bit I did last week, for you to have a look at.

Back