• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Misty

Rach210

Alpha Buck
This is my girl Misty, she's 8 months old and came from a woman who had been taking in rescues. Misty has obviously been cared for but her hutch was too small and she had no access to a run. I've ordered a run for her, I'll be getting a new, bigger hutch when I get paid at the end of the month and she'll be spayed then as well.

Can anyone suggest what breed or rabbit she is? I thought maybe a dwarf lop?

DSCN0751.JPG

I'd say Dwarf Lop perhaps too. She looks around the same size as Biscuit, at ~2Kg's.

To be fair, the majority of buns aren't pure breed anyway, so she may have 'something else' in there too!

She had a check up at the vet yesterday when she had her jabs and she weight 1.74kg and the vet says she's a healthy weight.

She's figured out how to hop onto the sofa and nudge us with her nose till we stroke her, and she gets all excited when I give her veggies :love:

Back