• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger Biscuits do Forage (FAO Geoff's People and others who like B&G)

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Ginger has decided she will eat ANYTHING - fresh forage based. She hasn't refused anything so far. Biscuit however is a little more reserved, only eating what he thinks may be nice. He's sniffed then stamped and run away from a lot of it :lol:

Here's a few piccies of the terrible twosome enjoying some, mainly Ginger and Biscuit just randomly lying around like the lazy lump he is :lol: :love:

IMG_4632Small.jpg

IMG_4603Small.jpg

IMG_4606Small.jpg

IMG_4605Small.jpg

IMG_4604Small.jpg

IMG_4608Small.jpg

IMG_4607Small.jpg

IMG_4611Small.jpg

IMG_4610Small.jpg

IMG_4609Small.jpg

IMG_4613Small.jpg

IMG_4612Small.jpg

IMG_4616Small.jpg

IMG_4615Small.jpg

IMG_4614Small.jpg

IMG_4619Small.jpg

IMG_4618Small.jpg

IMG_4621Small.jpg

IMG_4622Small.jpg

IMG_4623Small.jpg

IMG_4627Small.jpg

IMG_4628Small.jpg

IMG_4630Small.jpg

And i have no idea how she got up there, but she couldnt get down again as it was too glossy, so i had to rescue her :lol: Will need to do something about that or she could hurt herself.

IMG_4631Small.jpg

Hope you all enjoy.

:love: :love:

Lovely pictures of Biscuit and Ginger ...

Bee wants to send a lub to his lookalikey Ginger and also say he finnks he looks like Biscuit as he is flopping out too :)

8424d3af.jpg

SSSSQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love::love::love:

It looks like hogweed is a winner then?:lol::lol::lol:
The way mine go at it you'd think it was the bunny equivalent of crack:oops:

They are adorable:love:

I may have to break my rule of no pictures that could show where I live (long story, dodgy break up etc) and get snapping with the camera:thumb::thumb:

SSSSQQQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love::love::love:

It looks like hogweed is a winner then?:lol::lol::lol:
The way mine go at it you'd think it was the bunny equivalent of crack:oops:

They are adorable:love:

I may have to break my rule of no pictures that could show where I live (long story, dodgy break up etc) and get snapping with the camera:thumb::thumb:

I might have to come visit at some point and just rip up some of your weeds for them :lol:

I wish i knew what was what, i've tried little bits and Ginger eats everything, Biscuit is more reserved :lol:

Maybe you could do some photos of individual items and put them up with their names, it could be stickied in the diet sticky! :D

Is that a well peeled willow stick I spy in the corner of the first pic?
Too cute

Yes, Ginger did it :)

She knows Willow and its slightly pain relieving properties, whenever there is willow about she strips the bark of it and it helps :)

I have a video of her throwing it around :lol:

Back