• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My story ... by Tagalong

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
One day me and my bruvers were born in a wet burrow in a garden ... Mummy hid us there and her owner didnt know bout us ... then mummy and daddy got poorly wiv nasty myxi and they went to da vets and didnt come back ... we camed out of our burrow and were seened in da garden ..
Our mummy and daddys owners caught me and my bruver ... but my over brother hid and we couldnt find him no where ...:(

We were taken to barc where aunty Tracey gave us special milk ... we growed and growed ... and just look at me now .. :D

006-2.jpg

my bruver is Skippy and he has his own thread .. ;) he is a brown bunny ... not multi like me . ..

007-2.jpg

If you do a search for orphan bunnies on here you can see us havin milkies when we were ickle babies .. ;)

008-1.jpg

010-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

We are gettin too bnig now to stay together ... we keep falling out .. aunty Tracey says its time to say bye to each other and look for a girfriend each ... (we have been to the plum fairy already ;);) )

So are there any pwetty does out there wanting a handsome husbun each ?

Last edited:
Back