• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Curried Rabbit!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Had a lazy day yesterday so me and the OH had an Indian in front of the TV :D
Bear decided this was the right time to jump on his Daddy's lap face planting THE CURRY!!
When I eventually stopped laughing I went to check that he wasn't covered in curry as didn't think this would be ideal for a bunny's tum. Luckily I think he landed in the rice.... Had to clean a bit of 1 of his paws, which now has a slight orange tinge to it!
ACTUALLY still cant stop laughing, brilliant. I love my rabbit!!

He just laughed!!! Am very lucky to have an OH who adores our bunnies as much as I do!
Luckily he was still able to eat the curry though, otherwise there really would have been trouble! :lol:

FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!

Had a lazy day yesterday so me and the OH had an Indian in front of the TV :D
Bear decided this was the right time to jump on his Daddy's lap face planting THE CURRY!!
When I eventually stopped laughing I went to check that he wasn't covered in curry as didn't think this would be ideal for a bunny's tum. Luckily I think he landed in the rice.... Had to clean a bit of 1 of his paws, which now has a slight orange tinge to it!
ACTUALLY still cant stop laughing, brilliant. I love my rabbit!!

:lol::lol:

Albie jumped in a glass of rose wine and a pot of KFC gravy in the same night once :roll:

Well done Bear! :thumb:

I think one of the Rainbow Rabbits once landed in a plate of beans on toast ... the mind boggles! :lol:

That's brilliant, I can't remember who it is but one user's rabbit had a similar situation with some sort of dip :lol:

Mo's done that!! and decided to leave curry paw prints on his mammas white work shirt :love::lol:

Back