• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor- Still Being a *** Even at The Bridge !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I just went down the garden to pull up some grass and plantain for the Buns. Sir Victor had a small burrow at the end of the garden. Of course now it is overgrown :cry: So I did not see it and my foot went straight down it sending me flying a over t !! :shock:

Oh how I bet that norty little grey bum and tail waggled with delight at seeing me flat out and drenched from the long wet grass :roll:

Morning Sir Victor Velveteen :love:

Ooopsie! He's clearly trying to remind you that he's still around! You have the bruises to prove it!

:love:They like to leave these little reminders! Your signature is beautiful, Sir Victor was certainly a handsome bun :love:

I used to have a bunny Sooty who was a biter, no one could handle her except me, one day she got me on the palm of my hand that was really unlike her to bite me. The cut was in a perfect "S" shape, goodness even knows how she did it. She died that week, and after she had gone I saw this S for Sooty everytime I opened my hand. I almost didn't want it to heal as it felt like she'd done it as a reminder of her :love: those were the days before digital cameras etc, I'd have loved to have taken a pic :cry:

Sir Victor .... can you maybe give your mum a sign in a nicer way that your watching over her ... that doesnt involve her ending up on her bum!!! :wave:

Back