• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ideas for promoting good rabbit care ...

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
Its my sons school fayre on Friday and i am going to bring Bunnies and they will be in big pen (with plenty of places to hide and relax) to show the children.

I thought there is such a lack of knowledge of good rabbit care maybe i could put up a display setting out rabbit care basics.

Do you think so and if so is anyone willing to donate materials / do posters etc? I am insanely busy this week and will struggle.

What does everyone think?

Sounds a great idea! It's amazing how little is known about the basic needs of rabbits, with regard to diet, vaccinations, space etc. Do you have any Rabbit Magazines or RWA leaflets? What sort of materials were you thinking of having as part of your display?

Not sure. maybe a poster saying a huch is not enough setting out photos of suitable housing and maybe showing costs of keeping them.

I have a few leaflets I no longer need. If you PM your adress I'd be happy to send them down to you. Another good idea would be to show examples of treats that are good for bunnies, and ones that should be avoided.

Back