• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Local Rescue/ Rabbit Owners (Leicester) Would you like some free hay?

Cari

Warren Veteran
Hello!
Stephen's grandma thought she'd do a lovely thing and buy Stephen some 'posh' hay. We currently have an almost unused (but open) bag of:

24479.jpg

Woodlands Chamomile Harvest Hay (300g)

and

16083.jpg

Excel Herbage Timothy Hay - Dandelion and Marigold Herbage (1kg)

I know that they are both from P@H but my Mummy didn't know about the awful VIP rabbit trial and so thought she'd do something nice.
Anyway... Stephen seems to detest both of these hays and much prefers his farm hay and is refusing to eat it.

There is about a handful or so missing from both, but if anyone would like them please let me know. I cannot travel very far but if you live nearby I could drop them off, or alternatively you could gladly come for a cuppa, some bunny chat and some free hay! I'm not asking for any money etc for it, but if you happen to have some nice foraged foods to hand, Stephen would be very happy to have it (he's partial to dandelions - which is why I'm surprised he won't eat the Excel Herbage :roll:). Don't worry if not, I am happy to give this to whomsover would like it.

:thumb:

Let me know as it seems a waste to let this just sit in my house when my fussy bun won't touch it. I am free, all day, every day for the next few weeks.
I could use it as bedding but I already have some cheaper Timothy Hay which I use for that and it seems a shame to waste this nice hay on the bottom of his cage.

Yes please :wave:

I was hoping there'd be some little Honeybunnies who could make use of some free noms :)
I don't know how you want to arrange dropping off/collection etc. I know Stephen is off to Aunty Jill's imminently so could maybe take it with him or could pop down to you (but only if I get to say hello to Paintbox and September :p).

I'm easy either way, pm me and we can arrange something I'm sure :thumb:

I was hoping there'd be some little Honeybunnies who could make use of some free noms :)
I don't know how you want to arrange dropping off/collection etc. I know Stephen is off to Aunty Jill's imminently so could maybe take it with him or could pop down to you (but only if I get to say hello to Paintbox and September :p).

I'm easy either way, pm me and we can arrange something I'm sure :thumb:

Either is fine with me too so see how things go :thumb: Thank you :wave:

I can deliver hay around hahaha...

Stephen, september , paintbox and a whole handful of Honeybunnies ... Is the car big enough .. Muahahaha :) :)

I can deliver hay around hahaha...

Stephen, september , paintbox and a whole handful of Honeybunnies ... Is the car big enough .. Muahahaha :) :)

....I suspect an alterior motive :p although if you gave him some dandelions and a cuddle I'm sure Stephen would willingly go with you, little tart.

....I suspect an alterior motive :p although if you gave him some dandelions and a cuddle I'm sure Stephen would willingly go with you, little tart.

Awww but then he might miss out on meeting Aunty Jill and the lovely Gemini :love: I really hope it is love at first sight for them will keep everything crossed ...

Although Stephen cuddles are very tempting

Back