• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone's stolen Misty!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
10 days ago from his hutch :( they left My other rabbit Toffee though :( I know he wasn't taken by a fox because his hutch was shut again and no sign of anything breaking in, my mums put posters up everywhere and even offering money for a reward for his safe return :( I'm gutted but haven't had the time to find him since only giving birth 2 weeks ago :( I'm slowly loosing hope but still praying for his safe return :(

How awful, these people don't think of the poor bun who must be terrified, and for teh one left behind.

Make sure you let every vet, rescue and pet shop in the area know about poor Misty, in case someone tries to sell her or she is found as a stray.

Hope she can be found or returned x

How awful! I would be devastated if someone took my buns. I hope you can get someone to take some pictures round to all the local vets, pet shops, etc and spread the word. I hope you get him back safely.

Back