• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mop the lionhead finally got a friend :-)

bekki2308

Young Bun
I adopted Mop back in february, for 4 years she had lived with 3 female guinea pigs who barbered her. I adopted them all and split the pigs and buns so Mop was alone and yesterday Mop got her friend from Pixie Rabbit rescue :)

541004_10151876954510594_1252097294_n.jpg

Just thought id share pics :) the brown and white rabbit is the new one and she was called coco at the rescue but I am tempted to change that to something that matches better with mops name.

edit: the hutch looks tiny but it is a 5ftx2ft double tier left open in a double bedroom :) Mop doesnt leave the hutch (well ive never seen her out of the hutch) but new bunny runs around the room happy as anything.

Last edited:
this forum is stupid then lol :) the photo is uploaded to an online site, copied image URL and then placed in image tags :) works on every other forum and it shows this end

Mop and Bucket have been doing the expected kerfuffling and fur pulling etc, on the day they were put together they were perfect and Mop decided she was top bunny and we just left them in the animal room with the rabbit hutch in. Now they are on neutral ground in the bathroom til they sort themselves out ... littles moos.

Back