• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Messed up big time/ Belgain hare/ preloved help please

chance

Warren Scout
I feel such a fool:cry: I had to rehome 2 hares a year a go , I found what I thought was a fab home for them, any way straight to the point the girl has now set up breeding and is getting rid of her bunnies. Just seen on preloved she is selling one of the hares. She wont answer my calls, what do I do. I am not in a position to take her on , and hopefully the boy ( if she still has him) god I wish I was. I hate the way life stops you from what is right.

any one in hampshire/porstmouth/waterlooville way at all who can help.

I feel such a fool:cry: I had to rehome 2 hares a year a go , I found what I thought was a fab home for them, any way straight to the point the girl has now set up breeding and is getting rid of her bunnies. Just seen on preloved she is selling one of the hares. She wont answer my calls, what do I do. I am not in a position to take her on , and hopefully the boy ( if she still has him) god I wish I was. I hate the way life stops you from what is right.

How sad, you must feel really let down:( is there anyway you could take her on temporarily until you find a proper forever home? If so maybe someone else could try contacting her so she doesn't know it is you.

I'm in gosport....Theres no way I can take a bunny on but can pick it up for you if need be.....as long as I can guarentee it will have a home straight away.

If anyone can offer a forever home I could foster while a bunny run is arranged - I live in Havant.

It would mean some juggling as I currently have Hovis (Nibbles as was)in my spare room but it is do-able. I just can't afford the vet bills to take on another bun, especially with Dylan so up and down at the moment.

I have a space for a rescue (though with a life long yearning for a hare...... I wonder how sensible this offer is:lol:)

Is bun neutered or vaxed?

Any news on this hare? I could foster until a bunny run can be arranged to get her to Geoff's People.

could you possibly pm me a link to the advert?
I am curious as I have just adopted a belgian hare adult male 2 weeks ago- a red boy said to be 2 years old.

Just wondering whether there is an update?

Back again, Hares now advertised as free on preloved in Waterlooville/Hamphire.

I can get them if anyone please could offer them a home they deserve? They are separate..

That is great news :D

It was hell on earth Sally. So many dead looking rabbit eyes looking at us - we took just the hares. The woman wasn't even there. Some youth let us in to take them. We could have been anybody.

Filthy, awful conditions. They couldn't move the housing was so small.

It was hell on earth Sally. So many dead looking rabbit eyes looking at us - we took just the hares. The woman wasn't even there. Some youth let us in to take them. We could have been anybody.

Filthy, awful conditions. They couldn't move the housing was so small.

Oh god, it sounds awful:(:( It must have been really difficult seeing them in such horrible conditions. I hate the human race sometimes. Thank god there are angels like you around xxx

Oh god, it sounds awful:(:( It must have been really difficult seeing them in such horrible conditions. I hate the human race sometimes. Thank god there are angels like you around xxx

Thank god Nicola spotted them immediatley on Preloved. I can't imagine what might have happened otherwise.

Back