• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny love ... and cute little people as well...

Mattie_G

Mama Doe
20120619_174533.jpg
[/IMG]

They really love each other ... it's so cute. :love:

How could you not love this face though ...

20120625_180553.jpg
[/IMG]

Or this one ...

20120608_092318.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Aww ... that's lovely. :love: Makes me want to get a friend for Spenser, but I'm afraid he has been a spoilt and pampered bachelor for too long!

My piggie prefers to be on her own ...

Besides Lord Spenser has the run of the house and you at his every whim and comand. Another bun might be in the way!

Why thank you, D'Argo says.

That just made up for earlier when my friend said that Falon was definitely the cutest. Right in front of D'Argo, the insensitive woman!!

That's what I said! :roll: :love:

Love my bunnies.

Will have to try and get photos of Lloyd Hamster and Margey-Pig as well, as they also want to be admired!

Thank you :) Falon's Dad was big though, nearly as heavy as D'Argo, so I think she may well grow a bit more ... she's 17 weeks now whereas D'Argo's fully grown. But I guess he will always be bigger being a conti giant.

She's a French Lop :)

She was "reduced" because her mum had chewed her ear :-( Poor bubba. So glad we got her. D'Argo needed a lady in his life after the loss of his mum and then his girlfriend :-( They are a perfect pair.

She's a French Lop :)

She was "reduced" because her mum had chewed her ear :-( Poor bubba. So glad we got her. D'Argo needed a lady in his life after the loss of his mum and then his girlfriend :-( They are a perfect pair.

Ah so Falon won't be so small then :)

Look forward to seeing 'grown up' piccies ,I love frenchies and Falon is a gorgeous colour too :love:

Thanks! She has grown a lot since I got her but she is still quite small. I have tried to weigh her but she does not like it!

Back